Recent Posts

Nicolas Cage on 'The Expendables 2' and 'Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance' on Astini News

& Stallone wants Cage for The Expendables 2, but Cage says he hasn't actually talked to him about it yet.

& Nicolas Cage is in Toronto right now promoting the film Trespass, which premieres at the festival. At the festival press conference, Cage addressed the rumors of his casting in the growing ensemble of The Expendables 2.

&

& "I haven't really pursued that," Cage said. "I don't know much about it except what I read on the internet. Stallone is somebody that I like and he's always been very friendly to me over the years so I would consider it but I haven't had any formal discussions about it."

&

& So Stallone wants him. Cage would consider it and he likes Stallone. Somebody set them up on eHarmony or something so we can get Cage's long flowing hair blowing in the wind while he runs from explosions with the gang.

&

& This was also my first chance to follow up with Cage on Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance since the trailer hit. I agree with Ghost Rider that it's awesome when he goes to the bathroom. I imagine the studio might not think peeing fire is so awesome, but cage said it wasn't a fight.

&

& "No, no, they knew what they were getting into when they signed on," he told me after the press photo call.

What's on Your Mind...