Recent Posts

Alyson Hannigan Shuts Down Pregnancy Rumors on Astini News

Alyson Hannigan Shuts Down Pregnancy Rumors

No, it's not just you; even Alyson Hannigan thinks that she definitely looks pregnant in the pictures of her and her family at the Malibu Chili Cook Off. But according to the How I Met Your Mother star, it's only a "Carnival food baby!"

After the web began buzzing about the possibility of a sibling for little Satyana, 2, Hannigan took to Twitter to put the pregnancy rumors to rest.

"NO, I'm not pregnant! I just ate too much carnival food, that time of the month, hurt my back & couldn't suck my gut in, & need 2 do cardio," wrote Alyson, adding, "And I'm NEVER gonna wear that shirt again!!!"

Hannigan did add a new member to the Denisof family, however -- a goldfish, who Satyana named "Sneezy."

Photos: GSI Media

What's on Your Mind...